Wezard App and Univaris Inc. is dedicated to helping people around the world practice and master whatever they are learning.
When you share information with us we can help you achieve that goal by helping you find the right content and making your studying quicker and more effective.
This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand how we collect and use the personal information you provide when you use our Service, including through our website and mobile applications.
The information we collect and where we collect it from
The ways we use your information
The times where we might need to share information
Choices you have about what we do and how to exercise your choices
How to contact us if you have questions
- Information We Collect and Sources.
We need to collect certain information about you to provide you with the Service or the support you request. The type of information we collect can vary depending on how you access and use our Service. Additionally, you can choose to voluntarily provide information to us. Below we have described the types of information we collect and from where we collect it.
The information provide to Wezard is never shared with any other third party provider.
- Account information If you create an account on the Service, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, your password and for restricting access to your account and your computer. You may never use someone else’s account without permission. You are solely responsible for any activity in your use of the Services and in your account. If your account has been compromised or if you suspect unauthorized use of your account, notify us immediately.
Wezard App/Univaris Inc will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
You understand all information transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the User from which such content originated and Wezard is not and cannot be held liable for errors or omissions in any User Content. Prodigy cannot guarantee the authenticity of data which Users may provide about themselves.
You remain in control of the information you provide to Wezard. You may review, edit or delete any information you submit to us at any time by signing into your Wezard account; however, deletion of this information may restrict your ability to effectively use the Service. You may also delete your account at any time. If you delete your account, all the study sets, folders, and classes that you've created will also be also deleted in accordance with our data retention practices.
Information You Provide to Enhance Your Experience Wezard post are for education any other content posted by any means is strictly prohibited
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any class or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains sexually suggestive, excessively violent, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18 years old;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- includes information about another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- contains or promotes information that you know is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that are abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- solicits passwords or personally-identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailings or instant messages, or spam;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from WEZARD, such as contests, sweepstakes, bartering, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- violates any and all applicable laws or regulations.
Information We Get Automatically When You Use the Service
- We automatically collect information about you and how you use the Service, like when you create a study set, join a class, or view and interact with your or other users’ content. This information we collect includes:
- Like most website operators, Wezard collects information about how users visit our site and the devices they use. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, device identifiers like IDFA and UDID, and mobile network information). Wezard may associate your device identifiers or other device information with your Wezard Account to help us provide consistent services across your devices.
hen you use Wezard, we automatically collect and store certain information about this activity. This data includes details of how you used our service, like your search queries, clicks and site navigation information, or study activity. It also may include data such as:
Information about children and students
- While Wezard is intended for users age 10 and over, if a child requests access to our APP.
- WEZARDs has built the platform with Security in mind. We dont allow any unwanted upload of any images and our chats are predefined.
Verifying your identity.
In some cases, we may need to verify your identity in order to protect the security and integrity of the Service and your account.
Complying with any applicable laws or regulations.
This includes appropriately responding to lawful requests for information from the government or third parties through legal process.
Wezard Shares Information
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Wezard when we have your consent to do so.
Secure Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. Wezard takes measures reasonably designed to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal information.
We use our best efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, our website and apps are designed to be protected by HTTPS encryption. When you enter credit card information on our order forms, that information is intended to be encrypted and is designed protected by our third-party payment providers. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.